Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Last transfer - 9/1/15



Wow I can not believe I only have 43 days left. Literally insane. 

Well this week has been pretty darn good

Good stuff: The members here are absolutely awesome. We are working with them a lot more now. Our investigator family,  most of them are doing real well but the mom is struggling so keep her in your prayers. It would be so neat to see this family live the gospel and become converted. They could help so much in the ward and also it would be so good for them. Also we had 2 investigators come to church on Sunday! They are 2 young men who are referrals and relatives of a family here. haha Also we had this less active come to church named Charlie Brown. I think that's so awesome that we are teaching a Charlie Brown. 

Transfers: Well we're staying. Sister Neisen is gone. And Elder Jacildo is gone in our district. That's the big news I see. 

hmm Well that's about it for this week. I'm excited for this last transfer. Gonna keep it going.

Love yall 
Elder Lehr

P.S. Man I am excited to come home but I am enjoying it every last bit here. Dang, love you so much Mom!  

No comments:

Post a Comment