Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Classic flooding - 6/29/15


Baton Rouge North District








Literally it has rained like crazy every single day this week. And the roads have been completely flooded almost the whole time. So this week we had Specialized training and then I also went on exchanges to Plaquemine. 

Exchanges: Plaquemine is crazy ghetto and pretty darn depressing. But it was a really good exchange. A really funny moment was when it was raining buckets and I’m sprinting to our car and I open it and see some black person in the drivers seat and then I realized I ran into someone elses car. Haha that was so awkward but great. I went with Elder Porter and had a great time.

Turtle Shell: Elder Richardson made me a turtle shell and then Elder Gordon painted it into a pokeball. It looks soooo awesome. I love those two so much. President got a pretty good laugh out of it.

Investigators: Raven is doing real well but she got called into work yesterday so she couldn't come to church and Parish had a bad migraine so he couldn't come. But church was still way good.

The zone is doing a lot better now. A lot less struggles and those missionaries that are struggling are working it out.

Well that's about it for this week love yall!
Elder Lehr

No comments:

Post a Comment