Monday, June 16, 2014

Sweet Sweet.... - 6/16/14



Oh this week has been fun and also today was really really crazy fun.
Baptism: So Donald and Bankole both got baptized on Saturday and it was sooo sweet. I got to baptize them. They are really awesome. They have such strong testimonies about the Book of Mormon.
Investigators: So our rasta man (one of our investigators) has been having a tuff time stopping jamba (marijuana in krio). So we have set quite a few plans for him. Also Moses STILL didn't get the surgery. So things should have been taken care of today so that he can get it. Also we are teaching one of the branch missionaries sisters named Mariama. She is really cool. She is really committed and loves the church. Stella has been really good as well. She asks some great questions. We are finally going to have to go contacting again. Whenever we plan to go contacting something comes up and we can't haha it's weird.
Zone Conference: So this week we had a zone conference and the main subject was on finding, teaching, and especially how to begin teaching kingdom builders and families. It was really good and I really felt the spirit.
Today: So today we had a super P-day and we went hiking up to the Grafton waterfall which was SOO awesome. I loved it so much. We literally hiked straight up the waterfall which was fun. I'll send some pictures.
Food: Well we haven't really been able to make anything really good since we haven't received our subsistence yet. I have been going off of 10000 leones for the past 4 days which is equal to about $2.50. I don't know how but it's worked. I just really don't want to use personal funds for this.
Well I love you all so much. I'll send some pictures now.
Love Elder Lehr

P.S. My companion is awesome. He LOVES Betelehemu. He has played that song like 30 times the past 2 days. He loves dancing to it. He is so sweet. I love that man. (That was one of our favorites to see the boys perform in A Capella choir. I'm sure Elder Gantse would love seeing the video version if he could.  So fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment