Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Rains came down...again - 4/13/15



One more pic from the Color Run - 2 hrs of spraying silver dust means you will eventually get covered too

So basically it's been raining a lot this week. It's raining right now.

President's exchange: We went teaching with President Hansen and that was so much fun. I love my mission president. We had 2 super solid lessons. One was a man who is less active and is married to a woman who is not a member but they both attended general conference and loved it. So we have another appointment with both of them on Tuesday. I am excited. We also saw Kristi and we are really trying to involve the ward more with Kristi. That's what she needs.

Jul: We went with a member to go teaching and we taught him. It was so cool he wants to be baptized and bring his fiance and 2 kids with him to church. It was such a good lesson. It went perfectly. Though now satan is really hitting him hard. Stupid satan.

My Companion is a heartless monster: On our way to church my companion ran over a squirrel. Need I say more? That heartless monster.

Funny moment: We were teaching this woman and this old drunk man comes up and joins in the lesson. He actually made some pretty good comments. But As we asked the woman to pray she was kinda struggling praying and the old man is like "maybe if i sing a song it will help. So were on the side of the road and he just starts yelling some songs haha it was soo funny.

Dang this was a good week. I love my mission. It's going by soo fast. I can't believe this transfer is almost over. Then I only got 4 left. Wow.

Well I love you all
love
Elder Lehr

No comments:

Post a Comment