Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Going to Many - 8/17/15




A few pics of Natchitoches, LA


Alligator Park
 
Elder Lehr being himself

Elder Lehr (w/his bucket hat) and Elder Allen - good times!
Elder Cole (?) and Elder Lehr at the Alligator Park

This week was really good. We got a lot of work done. 

Many: I got to go on exchanges in Many with Elder Dobe and it was so great. I got to see Trent and the Hayes family over there. It was so great. Elder Dobe is a nerd like I am so we had a great super nerdy conversation. I haven't had one of those in sooo long. haha it felt nice. I kinda wish I could have stayed a few more days there. I only got to visit like 4 people in Many.  

Miracle?: Well to follow up on last week. We tried to see the lady we tracted into last week. And when we came she wouldn't answer her phone or the door and so we left a pass along card and right when we got out of sight some members saw her open the door and crumple up the card. So that was a huge bummer. But a really cool miracle is that we saw the Brown family and they are less active and the whole family came to church on Sunday! And then they gave us a referral! That was probably the best miracle this week.

P-day: We went to the Alligator park on P-day and that was real fun. I wore my favorite bucket cap, made it a great time. You know me. Even if I try to be serious it just won't work. I'm too much of a goob. 

Well that was pretty much this week. Still trying to find more people. Having fun while we do it. 

Love yall 
Elder Lehr
Elder Lehr got to see his old Jr High friend, Elder Bown, at transfers. They haven't seen each other in 5 years.

Elder Allen's First Day in Natchitoches

Elder Allen's First Flat Tire on mission
 
Elder Allen and Elder Lehr tracting

Fishin' on p-day
 
Studying on the deck
 

No comments:

Post a Comment