Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Kinda really busy week? - 1/21/15



Elder Teh's mission tour - Alexandria Zone 1/2015


"Our Canadian Wall"


"Tic Tac Toe in the Sky"


So this last week we had some awesome miracles but we were kinda struggling to try to find people to teach this last week. But so far this week it's been really good. 
So I'll start with the really good news

Really good news: We saw Trent last Thursday and he said "I got some good news. I know the Book of Mormon is TRUE. And I want to be baptized this next Saturday." So that's pretty much the best news ever. He is completely ready. Also we saw the Box Family who are less active. And we invited them to church and they came! The whole family! So that was super cool.

Investigators: Joseph didn't come to church but he said he would this next Sunday. Some of our other investigators make excuses and don't come to church. Dakota is reading and doing pretty well. That's basically how our investigators are doing right now. Trent is doing awesome though.

P-Day: On Monday we went to Natchitoches and played football, frisbee, and went bowling. It was so much fun. I love our district. I was struggling a bit during the bowling but it was still really fun.

Crazy Scare: So P-day night we were spending the night with the Natchitoches Elders playing LSUopoly when we hear this screech and then a kaboom! And it was literally like 2 feet away from our window. I don't know exactly what happened but it seemed like somebody shot a rocket or something at us. And it didn't look like a firework. It was pretty scary but fun. 

Well love you all 
Love Elder Lehr

P.S. All is good in Many. I have actually lost 5 pounds so I'm back down to 160. I think it's just because I'm not as hungry anymore. I can't eat as much as I used to. But that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment