Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Last week! - 10/13/15


Dad happened to run into Elder Crandall and Elder Barrick at the Los Angeles Temple. They both served in Sierra Leone with Elder Lehr.  Awesome missionaries!!!  What a treat!



Dang this week was pretty dang good. 

JJ Battles: So I was able to get a hold of JJ (my distant cousin) and we met up on Thursday at Lasyones for lunch and that was so cool. He is awesome. It was such a treat to see a family member up here. He said that Father Tom Melton and some other family are coming to Natchitoches in December to see the City of Lights for Christmas. It would be so cool if we could go to and meet up with them! 

Sister Munson: So she is an elderly woman in the ward who passed away this past week so we went to her funeral. I have seen a lot of death on my mission but that only strengthens my testimony of the plan of salvation. I LOVE the plan of salvation. Just the hope and peace that it brings. I simply wish all would have that same understanding. I know she is at peace now with her Father in Heaven.

I really love my mission it has been challenging but I love it so much and am going to miss it. It really has changed me for the better. I am still the same goofy man that I was when I left but this time with a strong testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know He lives. God answers prayers. He loves you. 

I'm excited to come home and continue this journey :)

Love Elder Lehr

No comments:

Post a Comment